Saturday, May 19, 2007

A prisoner in my own home...

So this blog is pretty much my venting blog!!!
Over the last few months we have been dealing with some disrespectful, inconsiderate and just unruly neighbors. Tim and I live in a row home in Brooklyn Park. I wouldn't say its the worst part of the ghetto, but its becoming close. We have an end unit and Tims brother owns the next unit, and Tims dad owns the third unit and I believe the 5th and 6th unit. Well, a while ago Tom had to move out because their family was expanding and they needed more space for Noah to run around. Our road was so quite, and no one messed with anything, you never saw people hanging out or anything. They all pretty much just stayed to themselves. Then the new people arrive. The one word to describe them is Loud! Well, fine, go ahead be loud, you are in your own house. But then we started to notice more and more traffic, then we noticed the neighbors mom hanging out on the corner, and the son doing drugs. Then the daughter (who is 14) starts buying drugs right in front of our house! The neighbors upstairs are addicted to heroine and are always fighting and the cops have been called several times for him hitting her. Then the down stairs neighbors are just as insane, ones a prostatute, one runs drugs for the druggies, and all of them do drugs! I've about lost my mind! I feel as if I can't even go out in my own yard and relax because you have insane people trying to start stuff! I don't know what to say. I'm just going to continue to pray and as God to help us through this and the next people that move in (because they both are getting evicted soon) are much better and actual, reliable, adults! Please pray for us as we go through this trial!
Other than that, We are doing well. I've been promoted at work and enjoying my new position. Tim and I are very active in our church and enjoying the bus ministry. We don't really have weekends so I can't wait for next weekend when I got monday off!! =)
Well, I hope you all have a great day! Thanks for reading my thoughts! lol
Love,
Ann

1 comment:

Katie's Story said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I love it! It's definately addicting! I'll have to send you my blog address so that you can see my little guy. Oh, and we're going to be in your state for June and July. Maybe we'll run into each other?!?