Tuesday, July 10, 2007

What?!?! A whole month went by without a blog from me?!?! Oh dear....I must play catch up.....

Let see, June was almost uneventful. The second week of June I broke a tooth and had to go to the dentist. It was a tooth I had already had a root canal in and from what my new (and my now favorite dentist) told me, the previous dentist did not fill it properly. Anyway, he fixed it and was able to fit me with a crown. I went back 2 weeks later to have the crown put on and everything went great! My tooth felt good and I finally felt as if things were going well. Tim and I left the dentist office and stopped to get a bagle for breakfast. I took a bite (mind you I didn't even chew yet) and the same tooth on the other side broke in half! I wanted to scream!! So I went back the next day and had to have a root canal done in that one and then we found out I need another in front of that tooth. But I have to tell you, I went for my cleaning last week and I HAVE NO CAVATIES!!!! woohoo!!! So I just have two teeth to get capped and then I should be good =) So happy!!!

Last weekend was our 6 year anniversary and I'm sure you are wondering how we spent it....well, it was the most romantice weekend.....hahah just kidding! Rusty was so sick! We thought for sure we were going to lose him during the weekend. He was vomiting and had bloody stools. After two days of worrying if he was going to make it or not we woke up Monday and He acted as if nothing ever happened!!! lol gotta love the dog ;)

Well, my lunch break is over and I wanted to update everyone on this. not that anyone reads it.......at least I don't think so =P

Until next time...

No comments: