Friday, October 26, 2007

Times a chaninging!

Well, its been a while since I last posted and ALOT has gone on!

We have a new nephew named Benjamine Michael. He is so stinkin cute and loves to be held! Tim and I are now working with the teen bus boys and still working in our bus ministry. We were able to spend some quality time with our best friends Rich and Kerry this past September. Shorty after our visit with them in ocean City we found out they are expecting their first child! AMEN!! They are a HUGE blessing to Tim and I. We met them in college and though we are apart, everytime we talk on the phone or get together we act as if we have seen each other every day!

I am going to a Dr. who I think has finally figured out whats wrong with me. I know thats a loaded response but hey, you know what i mean =P. I have lost a lil over 20 lbs and all I have done is stayed away from sweets (well tried at least its a lot harder than I thought it would be).

Tim will start working for the church full time as their maitnence guy. He's pretty excited about it. I think he will enjoy it. He likes being a handy man.

My mom is doing much better. She finally found a dr who is trying to help her.

We finally get to meet my brothers wife (my sister in law) for the first time in November. They got married in January of this year and because of bad advice she has had a hard time getting her green card. Since 9/11 the rules have changed and she has to wait 3 years before she is offically an American but she has her temporary card now =). btw she is from England and I love her accent!!

Other than work keeping me busy and church we are doing well. The weather is starting to get cooler (which i love!) and the leaves are changing. Its harder to tell in the city but when I travel south its so pretty =)

Well anyway, headed up to spend some time with Tim. I feel as if we live in a house together but the only time we see each other is before we fall asleep!

Prayers
Love,
Ann Marie

No comments: