Friday, February 1, 2008

February Already?!?!?!

I can't believe it is February already! I mean my year started off pretty rough. So much drama, so many trying times. I didn't think I was going to make it and now its already February! There is so much going on, and so much coming up that I don't know if I will have a moment to breath! God is so good though. It seems like even in the darkest moments He's there, comforting you, that is if you are looking for Him.

Tim's 30th Birthday is right around the corner and I haven't even started planning for it. I want it to be a surprise but don't know if I can pull it off. There is so much to think about....I don't want it to be the "Oh you are getting old" theme. I know he is probably expecting that ;) I really want to do something big for him. So I've started working tons of over time. I have 3 months to save up. I'm thinking maybe the wii, I really want to get him his go fast bike but He hasn't even had the time to get his liscense and I have a feeling I wont see him ever if I get him that ;). Not only that but we are trying to start a family and It's just not practical right now. We shall see.

Work has been very trying. There are 3 ladies who have it out for me. I love being blind sided by issues (I'm not even being sarcastic there). It's nice to not be wrapped up in the rumors and drama of the work place. I just put my headphones on and listen to uplifting and glorifying to God Music! AMEN!! I received a very nice raise and it's nice to be appreciated for the hard work you put in. It makes all the "trying" times not feel so bad :).

Well I should get going, lunch is almost over and I have a few things to take care of. Have a fantabulous day!!

No comments: