Wednesday, February 13, 2008

time is a flyin....

I can't believe its 2008, I can't believe its the MIDDLE of February! I can't believe how fast time really does fly when you grow up. It just seemed like yesterday I left for college, met Tim and got married. Tim and I have been together for 9 years and in July it will be 7 years of marriage. What a blessing. I can't believe the high Mountain tops we have been able to enjoy and the amazing growth while we were in some DEEP valleys.

Tomorrow will be valentines day and it just seems so different than all the others. Every year I would dream Tim would do something HUGE, something so romantic, I just knew he would...and every year I would let myself down. This year is different. My husband hasn't always been the greatest romantic, but he has always made sure I was happy, taken care of, and never in need. I look forward to tomorrow but with the feeling of thankfulness for having such a wonderful husband. Over the last few weeks I have come to realize how selfish I really have been all these years. I do not deserve Tim. I am thankful God gave him to me though. He means the world to me. He is my best friends, my lover, my support, my partner in crime, and the best thing that has ever happened to me. I plan on making him a card telling him all the wonderful things I love abut him and then giving him the receipt to a hat I bought him for the Giants winning the Super bowl. I love that man so much.

Things have been so hectic over the last two months that I look forward to some time off soon. I don't know when but soon. I'd like to get my house put back together and maybe go visit some friends in another state.

Well I should get going, my lunch is almost over and I have so much work to do. Tim has a tournament game tomorrow for his JV basketball and I will be able to be there to root him on. YAY!

Hope all is well...
Love,
Ann

No comments: