Monday, April 7, 2008

I can feel His presence in our lives...

It is one of the most amazing feelings I have ever encountered. I feel the hand of God moving in our lives and I don't know how to describe the emotions I am feeling. We have been struggling with a few things spiritually and I believe we have struggled so we would learn to draw closer to Him. For those of you who don't know who "Him" is...I'm talking about God. Tim and I sat down last night and had such a huge talk about what we need to focus on in our lives. We love our bus ministry so much. We see these kids every saturday and sunday and have become so attached to them. They are part of our lives. We are watching them grow, make choices, learn from consequences and one day, I pray to receive a phone call from them saying what God has done in their life. Our teen boys, are the reason we do what we do. I have seen such a HUGE change in them. God has really been working in their lives and I don't even know how to describe it. We have such a great core of boys and I am proud to call them our Teen boys! We know God has great and mighty things in store for them, and we pray that we are able to be a great example to them and that they know they can count on us. I am thankful that God has been using us. We do not deserve His grace and love but I am thankful for it.
I am thankful for a husband who is so hard working and selfless....he will do anything for anyone to help them. He's so trusting and loving. I love him more today than I did yesterday.

I'm feeling so blessed today....find your blessing today and thank God for them....

Ann
Matthew 5:16

No comments: