Monday, July 14, 2008

A lot has happened...

Well, I can't believe the last time I blogged was the begining of June! Time is going by so fast! Tim and I have been praying over the last several months about what God wants for us. As I mentioned a while ago, Tim went forward to answer his call to the ministry. After that, we were dead set against going back to college. Tim and I have had a lot of "life" exerpeince and we didn't think we would "need" college again. Well, the Lord has different plans for us. After a few weeks, we started playing with the idea of going back and then, the doors started to close in MD. It seemed like one after another. Neither, Tim nor I had any peace and we knew then that God has something different in store for us. We decided for our Anniversary as well as a much needed vacation we would go back and visit the college. We didn't have a lot of money and things happened before the trip that tried to discourage us (the devil always interfears with God's work!). We ended up staying in the dorm guest rooms and were able to see the MAJOR changes of the college. We are excited to say that we will be heading back within the next 2-3 months!! The job market is different, its a little tougher. The housing market is at an all time low (as in $70,000.00 could buy you a 4 bedroom house!) and it just seems like perfect timing. We haven't set a date yet as to when the move will happen. Tim is in California this week at the leadership conference and I have a dr's appointment. Once Tim gets back and we find out what my dr says we will have a better understanding as to when we will be leaving. God is so good to us! I have learned to never say never when it comes to God, and HIS will!

No comments: