Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Live as if there is no tomorrow...

I want to write but I'm so overwhelmed with thoughts and feelings that its hard to sort and make sense of anything.

We are still moving, the date keeps moving further and further away though...*sigh* I am praying the Lord would give us peace about it

I am still in the process of trying to obtain approval for the Gastric Bypass Surgery...This seems to be the hardest time I've ever had, I know it would help in so many ways, but I'm so afraid of being looked at like a piece of paper

Work is becoming a bit overwhelming. We are being scroutinized in every direction. I know its life, but it's so frustrating at times...

Well lunch is over so I should be going, I just had to vent a few things.

"Be still and know that I am God" <-----I need that verse more than ever right now...

No comments: