Thursday, February 5, 2009

In love for sure...

As the days fly by...they are full of the many tasks that I must complete. It seems that the tasks never end and in the midst of the ongoing list that is constant to run through my thoughts, there is one thought, one moment that is sure to make it's self known. It is always making it's way to the front of the list and I must admit, I am thankful it does. Its the thought that, there is not a day that goes by, that I don't thank God for my wonderful, amazing, loving and godly husband. There are so many things I could say, I probably would not be able to capture them all into words but what I can tell you is...
There is a look he gives me that still makes the butterflies flutter
His kiss is amazing
His hugs are addicting
His laugh is one of my favorites
His compassion is inspiring
I love his sarcasm...most of the time
He likes to get me mad just so he can make up with me
His understanding of the Bible is something I could only wish I had
He can just look at me and I know I'm beautiful
He makes me see the world in a different light
When I walk into a room, he makes me feel as if I'm the only one there
His voice is comforting
He has some of the most amazing talents
His OCD drives me crazy but makes me laugh
He knows what makes me glow
His attention to detail is surprising
His words are loving
The list could go on if only I had the words. I am thankful for my soul mate, my best friend, the love of my life. He's more than I could dream of and more than I deserve.
I love you Timmy Lee....you are my everything....

No comments: