Thursday, July 23, 2009

I wish....

Yeah, I don't know that its a great way to start a blog with "I Wish...." because usually its full of things that you either a) don't need b) you are having a pitty party c) you are upset about something....

Yeah so all those are probably why this blog is happening, but we all have days like this...

I wish I could just know if this will all turn out good

I wish I could help everyone...some need jobs...some need money...some are just in need...

I wish people would stop trying to steal students from MBC (yes I said that out loud!)...

I wish more people had a heart for our College..you know the place where you life was changed, where you learned what God really wants for you to do, where you met your husband or wife, where you saw revival, where you heard some of the greatest preachers in the world, where John R. Rice, Jack Hyles, Lee Roberson, Tom Malone, and many more Giants stood in its pulpits and told you not to quite...

I wish Tim didn't have to travel every week, but I know he's doing it because he wants us to live debt-free...

I wish I could do something to help encourage my pastors!

I wish my furniture was here so I could make our apartment feel like home for the students

I wish I was talented and creative in everything I do

I wish I didn't fail my Heavenly Father daily...

I wish my entire family was saved from Hell...

I wish I would not be feeling this way! lol

I am going to get off now and finish getting everything packed for the National Sword of the Lord conference! I am so excited as this is my first time there! I know my life will be changed, when there is preaching all week long and you get to sit right in the middle of it, you heart has to be changed! I am ready to meet with God and see what he has for Tim and I!

Please pray for us as we travel down, pray that we will meet with God, pray that we will have time with our family on the way home, pray that lives would be changed :)

Much love!

No comments: