Wednesday, July 8, 2009

To My Best Friend....

I wrote this yesterday and forgot to post it here...



8 Years ago today, you made a vow, a promise that You would Take Me to be your wife. To have and to hold, From this day forward, For better, for worse, For richer, for poorer, In sickness and in health, To love and to cherish, 'Till death do us part....and there hasn't been one day you did not keep those promises. We have had our valleys, our "I don't think I can do this anymore" moments but through it all, our love for one another out shined the darkness. I want to thank you for being there when no one else was, for loving me when no one else did, for always thinking about me and making sure I am taken care of. I want to thank you for always being you, for providing, for sharing, for caring and most of all, for serving our Heavenly Father with your whole heart. God has given me such a special gift when he gave me you as a husband. I never dreamed of marrying someone as amazing as you. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you and thank God for such a special gift. You are a great husband, and I couldn't ask for anything more...I love you Tim Lee...and Always will....you are my best friend....my favorite :)

No comments: