Monday, July 6, 2009

When You make a Difference...

Sometimes we just need to be reminded as to why we are here....

I am thankful for God and His never ending love for me...I must remember that He loves me even when I do wrong, and that I MUST love others even when they may fail me....

I am thankful for the friends God has given me....I am not perfect and neither are they, I need to remember to have more patience....

I am thankful for 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th....and so on chances.....I must not say "I won't give them another chance"....God could easily say that to us....

I must remember there are no little or big sins to God.....Sin is sin.....we all do it, we all must ask for forgiveness...don't judge.....

I would not be where I am today had it not been for God....I must make sure to live for Him so that I don't lead someone in the wrong direction....

God is good....all the time!



No comments: