Monday, April 12, 2010

Many Thoughts on a Monday....

I'm tired. I was up until the wee hours of the morning tossing and turning. I had a heavy heart and tried to give it to the Lord. I wasn't to tired when I woke up this morning. Took my peroxide this morning. I felt so nauseous but an hour later was able to eat and keep everything down. I long for the day that I am able to carry a baby in my womb and I know my husband wants the same thing. I am praying for a relative who had to deliver her still born baby this past week. Breaks my heart, but I know their little one is in heaven playing with my five little ones. Praying for another friend who is going in for a d&c after losing her little one after 8 weeks. Praying for our friends who are missionaries to the Congo. They were arrested (well her husband was) for soulwinning and preaching the gospel. You can read the story here. They have been in my thoughts a lot after I read about their encounter with the police. All of the students are back from Spring Break and seem to have a refreshed spirit about them. I met with the girls last night and I shared with them Philippians 4:1-9. We prayed and I believe most of their hearts are wanting to be unified. Big things are happening at the college. I am so excited. I start full time at Shalom today. We have a MBC Fellowship we are going to tonight. I miss my family like crazy. Praying that all works out to go see them in May for my Grandmas 80th Birthday. I miss our friends back in Maryland. Loving the warmer weather, even though tomorrow will be colder. Enjoying my husbands personality more and more each day. Just the thought of him makes me smile. :) <---see I'm smiling lol. I need to get off of here so I can my LONG list of things done at work. Praying for my Pastors. Loving My Lord. Hoping you all have a great day!

No comments: