Friday, October 22, 2010

for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh ...

It's been a very interesting few months.  In the wee hours of the morning (2:33 am) I sit at my desk and type my thoughts.  God has really been working on my heart.  I look back, over the last few months, and find that I was always protected, always in my "secret" place, but that the ride was a little bumpy.  I've learned that I need to be more understand, patient, have more grace and mercy for others, a little more compassionate, be less opposing.  I've learned that if something in my life is going to change, it needs to change in my heart first.  God has brought me so far along, I can't quit now.  When things get tough I just need to burrow myself in the safe spot I have found with my Lord and just know He will help me through it.  God has put so many people in my life, some have just passed by, have taught me a lesson here and there, others have impacted my life in ways they will never know until they get to heaven and reap the rewards of their dedicated work.  I have a husband who I have seen grow in the Lord.  The Lord has something amazing for this man and I hope and pray that I can be a great help meet and not one who hinders his ministry.  I have a wonderful Pastor who God has given so much talent too.  I have a wonderful church family and great friends.  I'm thankful for where I am today, I'm thankful because I believe, with out a shadow of a doubt, that I only got here by the GRACE of God! I don't deserve what I have...but He gives me more and more each day.  I don't deserve His love, but its never ending.  I don't deserve His blessing, but its abundant.  I want my heart to be pure, my thoughts to be clear, and my walk to be noted.  It's not much, but all I can give is my best. 
Thank you Lord for loving me, for sending your son to die on a cross, to save me from the pits of hell...thank you for not giving me what I deserve and I pray that you will help me to see this world through your eyes....

No comments: