Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Another goal has been met!

Today I met another goal in my life! I was able to complete my first ever 90 minute workout! YAY!! I am doing a happy dance! I love the arc trainer and hate it all at the same time! I did 30 minutes on that and then an hour on the treadmill!After talking to the personal trainer she said I need to keep my heartrate down so I can burn fat.  So needless to say, I have been focusing on that.  I may not be fast, or set my incline high, but I will tell you that I am losing weight :) oh and inches! Even better :)

I received cash for my birthday so with part of it, I joined weight watchers.  I have stayed below my points (honest I'm not trying, its just hard unless you eat junk food lol) and I haven't tapped into my weekly extra allowance or my activity allowance.  Praise the Lord.  I'm trying to make healthy decisions, eat more protein and drink lots and lots of water :)

Tim has been a huge encouragement to me and tomorrow he said he's gonna go to the gym with us...so lets see if he can hang lol...

I have gotten past the point of not wanting to work out.  I enjoy getting up in the mornings and going to the gym first thing.  What has been the biggest blessing of all, is taking my time at life.  I do not have to worry about going to work or making sure I have plenty of energy for work.  I have been able to focus on myself for the first time, and just getting myself healthier.

I'm excited about meeting my goals! I guess it helps me keep going too! lol

Ann

1 comment:

Faith, Friends & Flip Flops said...

That is awesome Ann!!! Keep it goin!! Just hearing your excitement makes me want to get busy!!